This was my favorite part of that video, so decided to gif it.
Tao din ako. Gusto ko rin maranasan ung tipong..
- Niyayakap ako sa likod.
- Hahalikan ako sa noo o sa ulo.
- Yung pinaparamdam din na ispesyal ako.
- Yung bubuhatin ako pag pagod na ko maglakad.
- Susurpresahin ako ng kahit isang pirasong bulaklak.
- Yung sasalubungin ang umaga ko ng sweet at mahabang text.
- Yung hindi sya makakatulog kapag magkagalit kami.
- Yung…. tipong iiyakan ako kasi ayaw nya kong mawala sa buhay nya.
- Yung ipaparamdam nya na ako lang, walang option.
- Ipagmamalaki nya ko sa harap ng pamilya nya.
- Pinagyayabang nya ako sa mga kaibigan nya.
- Yung isisigaw nya sa mundong proud sya kasi meron syang ikaw.
- Yung iintindihan nya ko kapag meron o bad mood ako.
- Yung tipong dadalawin nya ko dito sa bahay kapag may sakit ako.
- Yung yayakapin nya ako after ko magbigay ng mahabang sermon.
- Hahalikan ako kapag umiiyak ako.
- Yung tipong naging tatay, bestfriend, at asawa ko.
- Yung may plano sya para saming dalawa.
- Yung makikipaglaro sakin sa ulanan.
- Yung papagalitan ako pag pasaway ako.
- Yung nahihirapan syang magpaalam pag magkasama kami.
- Yung sakin sya mag oopen, hindi sa ibang tao.
- Yung masasabi mo talagang ‘TAYO HABAMBUHAY.’
- Yung kahit ilang away na, hindi pa rin sumusuko.
- Yung hinahayaan nya kong matulog sa mga braso nya.
- Yung kahit lagi ko syang inaaway, hindi nya pa rin ako iniiwan.
- Yung ipapaalam sayo ang tunay na kahulugan at FOREVER.
March 18, 2014
Had a great meryenda @ Love desserts with our professor. Okay so pano ba? HAHAHA basta ang saya saya ko kasi di ko akalaing makakasama at makakabonding namin si sir ng ganyan lalo lang tuloy nadagdagan paghanga ko sakanya kasi ewan, tapos di naman ako masyadong naawkward kahit alam na niyang crush ko siya. Yang mga kaibigan ko naman makatulak sakin kay sir!!! Alam kong bawal ang Student-Prof relationship kaya gagraduate muna ko hahaha lol de, malay mo diba in the near future mag krus ulit ang landas namin ni sir. Yung tipong nagtatrabaho narin ako tapos pwede na. lol imagination hahahaha
I love this day huhuhuhu tapos may isa pang Highlight..
Pauwi na ko galing school. Sa gitnang upuan sa FX may nakatabi ako nako sobrang gwapoooooo. tapos habang natutulog ako bigla ko naramdaman bumigat ulo ko, yun pala nakasandal narin si kuya sa ulo ko. Huhu kung sino ka mang kuya ka pls gusto ulit kita makita.
This is so cool. You normally only see lightning for a split second and it’s gone, but since this is looped, we see the beauty over and over
by: Khye Penaflor
We’ve all been there. Investing too much on one person, then end up getting hurt. We cry, blame ourselves, asking God why of all people it had to happen to you, more crying, blocking the ex on Facebook, then asking your common friends how he’s doing. You then find out he’s got a new girl just weeks after you split up, you feel your insides crumble and you just want to disappear right then and there. I know, it sucks.
But hey, let me tell you this. It’s not over. Look at your life like it’s a book. A book you are yet to fill in. Let’s say you’ve already written the part where you and your ex broke up. It’s time to close that chapter and begin a new one. Don’t write about how you suffered the pain, or how you struggled to get back up. Write about how you survived, how you inspired yourself to become a better person, how you managed to fight the tears you were about to shed all night, how you became stronger.
Being heartbroken is like a game of Dodge ball. You don’t know when the ball will hit you, but you know it eventually will. But then you’ve got every chance to avoid it. And you know that the last one standing wins. It’s not easy, but it’s not impossible either. But then again, “love” is not a game. So whoever wins or loses, doesn’t matter.
You may be single now, or in a relationship but not quite happy, or someone who’s waiting for someone, or simply a hopeless romantic. Don’t ever lose your faith in love. Don’t stop believing in it, no matter how many times you get hurt, no matter how miserable it made you, just continue loving. We all know the saying “It’s better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.” It’s quite true. Giving up on love is barely a solution. It’s only a temporary escape. You may not experience the love you expect, or the love you see in your favorite shows or the happily-ever-afters in Disney movies, or the heart-warming love story of your grandparents, but trust me, you’ll feel it again and again, in different ways.
Don’t feel bad about yourself. Yes, you may have loved the wrong one, you may have made the wrong choices, but it doesn’t mean you’re unlucky in love. It doesn’t mean you’ll never find “the one”. It doesn’t mean you’ll be alone all your life. It will come, at the right moment in your life when you least expect it to. And when it does, heed my warning, it will make your insides go crazy and actually feel not just butterflies but a whole zoo in your stomach. Your mind will either go blank or everything you think of is that person. You will stutter, your heart in full-blown tachycardia, you will feel your cheeks go warm, and most of all, you’ll feel a different kind of happiness in your heart.
And so my dear Brokenhearted, cheer up. Let that smile dance in your lips, let those eyes glow with endless positivity, and open up to people who are willing to feel the love you have in your big heart. :)
JGH from mass. Aynako nakakabaliw dami reportings bukas huhuhu nagawa ko pang mag GIF HAHAHAHA. mwa gandang gabi!!!
It wasn’t even a story. It was just a chapter of your life of how you learned to be broken and get up from the failed relationship.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you’re just as pretty without makeup on. One who constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you.. the one who turns to his friends and says, ’ that’s her.